Thursday, October 14, 2010

Whitewashed


After scoring this great hutch last weekend at St. Vincent de Paul, I've been eager to fill it with goodies. So I stared at her with aestethic affection for a couple of days for inspiration, and then decided that her contents really needed to lean to the modern side, since the vintage wood grain and mid-century lines could take it to Antique Ave. in a heartbeat.

We decided on an all white pallette to give it a cohesive look, and started shopping in our cabinets and bookshelves for what we already had. The only new item we ended up adding was a bowl I picked up at Marshall's (loved the cane pattern - a nod to my refurbished chairs in the living room next door.) Everything else was from my favorite shop, House of Rodriguez.



1 comment:

Kristin said...

I love the all white look! Very clean and modern! Can't wait to see it in person :)