Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sandy

I have someone new in my life. We met at the hardware store, and although I was a little nervous at first, we’ve become fast friends. He’s a rough and tough guy most of the time, but can also be a softie, if you ask him to. 

Meet Sandy:



Yes, I purchased my first electric sander! Actually, I think this might be the first power tool I’ve ever bought! Technically I guess I'm a part owner of my husband's drill and Dremel, and we’re stocked with sand paper, sanding blocks, and even a great sanding mitt (which came in super handy when I was prepping my little rockers) but I have a new, slightly bigger project in the works, and although I’m sure I need the arm workout, this seemed like a much better plan.

I’ve already put Sandy to work and he didn’t disappoint. In fact, he’s got me thinking about expanding my power tool collection and venturing into – dare I say it? – jigsaw territory. I don’t have anything to saw right now, but if I had one at my disposal, I’m sure I could think of something J

No comments: