Friday, December 31, 2010

Sale Away

The week after Christmas is one of the best times for bargain hunting, so I'm glad we were a bit restrained on the pre-holiday gifts this year so we can take advantage of the great sales going on right now.

I found a 20% off West Elm discount code in my inbox on Wednesday, so I snatched up a couple of these great mirror-lidded boxes and two felt ornaments for next year's tree (I prefer lightweight ornaments so I'm not limited on where on the tree I can hang them):







Then I zipped over to Target.com to browse their holiday clearance section and went with two of these Smith & Hawken paper whites:


They're supposed to be foolproof, but if I do kill them at least I'll have the pretty silver vases to use for other flowers down the road.

Oh, and I've had my eye on this bone china pinecones from Crate & Barrel for a few weeks, so their winter clearance was the perfect opportunity to pick up a few on the cheap:


I can't wait to see it all arrive next week! Did you find any post-holiday bargains?

No comments: